Thursday, March 19, 2009

Octomom Clarification

If you're like me, you've been captivated by all the news surrounding the shocking details of, 'Octomom'. However, discussions of this 'Octomom,' in Church the past two weeks has caused some hard feelings and misunderstandings. Three of our to-remain-anonymous sisters thought all this discussion was about their choice to single-handedly try and re-populate the upper bench of Spanish Fork.

So, I exhort you to use the real name when referring to the freak-show Octomom, 'Nadya Suleman,' and continue showing discretion when talking about our kind Ward Octomoms.

1 comment:

  1. The only time I'd ever have 8 kids at once is if I sprouted 6 more arms! Sorry I'm not doing my part to increase our ward numbers! I know the Primary President is grateful though!

    ReplyDelete