Friday, April 3, 2009

Overhead in CTR Class


As the Bishop, I get the opportunity to visit Primary classes whenever I feel like it (no, Sister Richard, the coincidence that this always falls on the day you're teaching Sunday School is just a coincidence). I choose regularly to attend the younger children's classes, since that where all the good info is shared by the kids. Here's a sampling of this week's remarks by these little angels:

Bobby T.: My Dad has a beard growing on his back
Mia S.: My Mom has a beard growing on her face

Samuel Y: When I'm bad, my Mommy has to take a drink of the special medicine on the top shelf. It's only for Mommies and Daddies.

Kari L: My Mommy's boyfriend is sometimes at our house very early in the morning and makes us pancakes

Tommy N: I saw the tooth fairy last night, and he wears garments just like my Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment